Publish your database to multiple HTML files and generate catalogs
Dynamic websites are very widely used and convenient to handle, but at some level of popularity they can overload your server, which will be unable to meet the load, and as a rule they require an investment in increased computer power (added memory, etc.). To solve this problem, Multiple HTML File Maker facilitates the creation of static pages with data, which will likewise be well indexed by search engines.
Using just one file with a database, you can create your own web catalogs, and any product manuals and program catalogs, comprising a great number (thousands ) of static HTML pages with a directory.
In this manner, Multiple HTML File Maker permits generating a great number of files, based on only two files:
- The text file with data (simple text file with any delimiter)
- A webpage or website template.
The text file with data can be, for example, a list of goods or program products (note the example which is provided within the base program directory).
This program was created primarily for webmasters but also has a great number of other purposes, including SEO site optimization. In fact, this is a simple report generator that doesn’t need installation or special drivers.
Note how often even very powerful servers can turn out not to be ready for peak loads.
Multiple HTML File Maker will help you present information to a large number of users as static pages and without large expenditures in upgrading the technology, and likewise can possibly help optimize your site for more optimal indexing by search engines.
You need to prepare a data file before commencing work with the program. You can create it using, for example, MS Excel. Open your table and save it as “CSV – Windows”.
- Next, select this data file in your program.
- Then select a template with an HTML page.
- Create the rules for inserting values from the data table into your template.
- To do this, click on “Add” and choose a field to be inserted.
- For example, you have a column with the name of a company and its website address.
- Insert a designation for the name of the company and its website address.
- For example, %Name%, %Website%.
- Open the code for your HTML template and insert, where needed in the document, the variables %Name% and %Website%.
In formulating the content, the program will automatically insert the values from the data file into your template and provide each file a new name. You can have parameters to create the filenames and subdirectories in which the files are stored. After creating these, the program will also automatically create a file with a header and links to the created files.
The program does not require special training, experience, or knowledge. A little familiarity with HTML page structure and creation of text files with data will suffice. It takes only seconds for you to create thousands of files.
Together, Multiple File Search and Replace and Multiple HTML File Maker are indispensable tools in the hands of the best webmasters and SEO optimizers.